Sunday, November 13, 2011

November 13, 2011

It is time for another report.  Alex is doing well.  He seemed a little bit discouraged with the last letter but this one was back to the excitement.  He said that he received a letter and the person wrote that when he was learning the language the more effort he put in the more the lord blessed him.  Alex felt that he wasn't learning as fast because he expected the Lord to do it for him.  He  decided that he needed to put in more effort.  When he when he put in more time learning the language the Lord blessed him and he is getting it faster.

This week Alex got to bless the sacrament.  He said he has never felt the spirit stronger and it was an incredible thing to be able to bless in the MTC.  I'm thrilled that it meant so much to him because at home he was blessing almost every week.  On Monday they did some service.  He says when they do service they clean some of the buildings.  He said another day this week they went to a members house and taught some lessons in Albanian.

He ended by bearing his testimony in Albanian and then he wrote it in English so that we could understand it.

I truly know that Alex was meant to go to Albania.  There is a reason he is going there and we are truly blessed by this.  I feel his love and his spirit each time we receive a letter from him and it is truly a blessing.

2 comments:

Hayes Hicken said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Greens said...

I am so glad that he is doing so well!! I love hearing his excitement in his letters. Thank you for posting about his letters every week.